In a world where we’re constantly inundated with content, it can be hard to find the time to sit down and read an entire book. That’s where audiobooks come in! Audiobooks are perfect for busy people who want to enjoy a good story without having to sacrifice their precious free time.
And with so many great audiobooks hitting the shelves in 2022, there’s sure to be something for everyone. Here are just a few of the best audiobooks that you’ll want to check out next year.
If you’re like me, you love audiobooks. They make commuting, working out, and even doing the dishes a little more bearable. And while there are plenty of great audiobooks out there, I’m always on the lookout for new ones to add to my collection.
So, without further ado, here are some of the best audiobooks coming out in 2022:
1. The Girl Who Fell from the Sky by Nicole Bailey-Williams This debut novel tells the story of Jordan Watkins, a young woman who is struggling to come to terms with her father’s death.
When she discovers that he was keeping secrets from her, she sets out on a journey to uncover the truth. This book is perfect for fans of novels like Gone Girl and Big Little Lies.
2. The Heiresses by Sara Shepard. The Heiresses is the third book in Sara Shepard’s popular Pretty Little Liars series. In this installment, Emily, Hanna, Spencer, and Aria are back and dealing with more drama than ever before. If you’re looking for a juicy thriller full of twists and turns, this one is for you.
3. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard In a world where people with red blood are considered commoners and those with silver blood have special abilities, Mare Barrow finds herself caught in the middle.
When she discovers that she has powers too, she must decide whether to use them to help or harm those around her. Fans of dystopian fiction will devour this book.
Best Audiobooks 2022 Free
If you’re looking for the best audiobooks of 2022, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Bookish, we love audiobooks and we’re always on the lookout for new and upcoming titles that we think our readers will enjoy. So, without further ado, here are our picks for the best audiobooks of 2022:
1. The Girl with the Loading Voice by Abi Daré This debut novel tells the story of a Nigerian girl who is forced into marriage at a young age and decides to run away from her abusive home. She ends up working as a maid in Lagos, where she starts to learn how to speak up for herself and stand up for her rights. It’s an inspiring and empowering story that is sure to resonate with listeners of all ages.
2. The Grown-Up Gap Year by Sally Andrew This fun and the quirky novel follows the adventures of Tessa Johnson, a middle-aged woman who decides to take a year off from her job as a schoolteacher in South Africa to travel the world.
From Europe to Asia and everywhere in between, Tessa has plenty of mishaps and misadventures along the way, but ultimately learns some valuable lessons about life, love, and self-discovery.
Best Audiobooks of All Time
What are the best audiobooks of all time? This is a difficult question to answer, as there are so many great audiobooks out there. However, we have compiled a list of what we believe to be the best audiobooks of all time.
Topping our list is The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. This classic series is enjoyed by adults and children alike, and the audiobook versions are narrated by the amazing Jim Dale. Another great choice for families is The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, which is also brilliantly narrated by Jim Dale.
For fans of historical fiction, we highly recommend Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth, an epic story set in England during the Middle Ages. And finally, for those who like a good mystery, Agatha Christie’s And Then There Were None is a must-listen. These are just a few of the many great audiobooks out there – happy listening!
Best Audiobooks 2022 Reddit
This past year was a tough one for many of us. We all could use a little escape from reality, and what better way to do that than with a good book? Audiobooks are the perfect way to transport yourself to another world without having to leave your home.
If you’re looking for some great audiobooks to listen to in 2021, Reddit has got you covered. Here are some of the best audiobooks that Redditors recommend: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Stieg Larsson: This thriller is the third book in Larsson’s Millennium series.
It follows Lisbeth Salander as she tries to clear her name after being framed for murder. The Stand by Stephen King: This post-apocalyptic horror novel follows a group of survivors who must band together in order to survive an infection that has decimated most of humanity. Dune by Frank Herbert: This classic science fiction novel tells the story of Paul Atreides, a young man who must take control of his family’s desert planet after his father is betrayed and killed.
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline: In this virtual reality-based science fiction novel, Wade Watts is on a quest to find Easter eggs left behind by the creator of an immersive video game world. These are just a few of the great audiobooks that Redditors recommend. So if you’re looking for something new to listen to, be sure to check out these suggestions!
Best Audiobooks 2022 App
There are many great audiobooks out there and it can be hard to know which ones to listen to. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best audiobooks for 2022. Whether you’re looking for something new to listen to on your commute or want to find something that will keep you entertained during a long road trip, these audiobooks are sure to please.
1. “The Water Dancer” by Ta-Nehisi Coates This novel tells the story of Hiram Walker, a young man born into slavery who discovers he has a mysterious power that could help him escape his bondage. This book is beautifully written and narrated, and it’s sure to keep you captivated from beginning to end.
2. “Normal People” by Sally Rooney This novel follows the complicated relationship between two Irish teenagers as they navigate their way through college and adulthood. The writing is sharp and funny, and the narration is excellent.
You won’t be able to stop thinking about this book long after you’ve finished listening. 3.”Circe” by Madeline Miller This retelling of the Greek myth of Circe is both epic and intimate, and it’s brought to life by an outstanding narrator.
If you’re looking for a book that will transport you to another world, this is it.
What is the Most Popular Audiobook Right Now?
If you’re looking for the most popular audiobook right now, you might be surprised to learn that it’s not a new release. In fact, the most popular audiobook right now is “The Catcher in the Rye” by J.D. Salinger. This classic novel about teenage angst and rebellion has been captivating readers for generations, and its popularity shows no signs of waning.
Why is “The Catcher in the Rye” so popular? There are many factors that contribute to its appeal. For one, the narrator, Holden Caulfield, is a relatable and sympathetic character.
His journey from innocence to experience is something that many people can relate to, regardless of their age. Additionally, Salinger’s writing style is engaging and easy to listen to. The story is also surprisingly funny, despite its darker themes.
Whether you’re a longtime fan of “The Catcher in the Rye” or you’re just curious about what all the fuss is about, there’s no better time than now to give this classic audiobook a listen.
What is the Best Audiobook to Listen To?
Audiobooks are a great way to enjoy literature while multitasking, but with so many titles available, it can be hard to choose the perfect one. Here are a few tips to help you find the best audiobook for your listening pleasure. First, consider what genre you’re in the mood for.
If you’re looking for a lighthearted listen, try a romantic comedy or chick-lit novel. For something more suspenseful, go for a thriller or mystery. If you want to learn something new, check out an autobiography or self-help book.
Once you’ve decided on a genre, take some time to peruse your options and read reviews to see which audiobooks come highly recommended. Next, think about the length of the audiobook. Do you have hours upon hours of free time, or are you looking for something shorter that you can finish in just a few commutes?
There’s no wrong answer here – it all depends on your personal preferences and schedule. If you’re short on time, look for an abridged version of your chosen book; if not, go ahead and opt for the unabridged version (just be prepared for a longer commitment). Finally, once you’ve found a few promising candidates, take them for a test drive!
Listen to sample clips from each one until you find the perfect match – then settle in and enjoy your new audiobook!
What is the Best Selling Audiobook of All Time?
The best-selling audiobook of all time is “The Bible.” It has sold over 100 million copies and has been translated into more than 1,200 languages.
What Audiobook Should I Listen to Next?
This is a tough question to answer, as there are so many great audiobooks out there! If you’re looking for something new to listen to, here are a few suggestions:
1. If you enjoy fiction, try listening to The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. This suspenseful novel follows an unreliable narrator who becomes obsessed with the lives of her fellow train passengers.
2. For something completely different, try The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. In this non-fiction book, the author chronicles her year-long journey to happiness and provides readers with useful tips on how they can improve their own well-being.
3. Another excellent choice for fiction lovers is Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. This dark and twisty thriller will keep you guessing until the very end – perfect for a long car ride or plane trip!
4. And finally, if you’re in the mood for some lighthearted fun, give Bridget Jones’s Diary by Helen Fielding a try.
This hilarious novel follows the misadventures of its titular character as she navigates single life in London during the 1990s.
The blog post lists the best audiobooks of 2022. It includes a variety of genres, including fiction, non-fiction, and children’s books. Each book is briefly described, and readers are encouraged to check them out.